just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Waterfront? Yes!

So I must confess that I so wanted to show how to "paint" a scenery with the Waterfront stamp set during club this month... but then while working on this card, I decided I need to work on it a bit more to perfect it before I can teach it to others.

While I am not 100% happy with it, I don't hate it either. Here is my first try:



 I had pulled up painting on Instagram for inspiration mainly for the colors of the scene.



You can see the beautiful painting better here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BdVpTG-j3Vv/?taken-by=janregnart


Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!